Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Don't Mind the Gap.

Not much is new today but any wisdom I can impart I will try.
That new philly jalapeno cream cheese is very good in scrambled eggs!
I saw a thing on achieving a thigh gap on the aol news.  I've never heard of this before, but here is my take on the thing.  It seems to me that to have your thighs not touch at all, that person would have to have just an extraordinarily wide vagina.  Or like, the sides of the vagina would have to be very big.  And that seems like it would cause another problem, because your underwear would not cover your entire puss, but have the bandy elastic parts across hair, which would be uncomfortable.  While I appreciate when people have genetic mutations (Naomi goes to school with a girl with extra toes- how I would love to have an extra toe!) not an extra camel toe.  I am glad I don't have the genetically mutated extra wide vagina.  Too much drama for me.
I really don't have much else, I just know it's good for me to check in sometimes.
I just finished reading A Year in the Merde.  It was tolerable but not great.  
Hugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment